Recombinant Anti-dabigatran MAb (MOM-H40)
|Recombinant Anti-dabigatran Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is specific to dabigatran, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized Fab - G1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- dabigatran etexilate mesylate (Pradaxa)
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Dabigatran (Pradaxa in Australia, Canada, Europe and USA, Prazaxa in Japan) is an oral anticoagulant from the class of the direct thrombin inhibitors. It is being studied for various clinical indications and in some cases it offers an alternative to warfarin as the preferred orally administered anticoagulant ("blood thinner") since it does not require blood tests for international normalized ratio (INR) monitoring while offering similar results in terms of efficacy
- dabigatran; Pradaxa; Pradax; Prazaxa
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.