Recombinant Arginine Deiminase, Mycoplasma Hominis (CRP0841)
|Recombinant Arginine Deiminase, Mycoplasma Hominis
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mycoplasma Hominis Arginine Deiminase produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of 46,260 Da.
- 19 U/mg by G-cell Kit. The activity is assayed on anti-tumor cell in vitro.
- less than 10EU/mg as determined by LAL method
- ≥95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- At 4℃ for 6 months and -80℃ for 2 years
- Antigen Description
- Arginine deiminase is a ~46 kDa protein that was isolated from the mycoplasma-contaminated cell culture. ADI can degrade arginine to citrulline and NHB3B. rADI has acted as a potent inhibitor of the growth of some arginine-dependent tumor in vitro and in vivo. rADI is expressed in E. coli and purified via Q-sepharose column.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.