Recombinant Human β-Nerve Growth Factor (CRP0853)
|Recombinant Human β-Nerve Growth Factor
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human β-Nerve Growth Factor produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of 13,267.1 Da.
- The activity essay was measured in culture using the PC-12 cell line.
- less than 10EU/mg as determined by LAL method
- ≥95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- At 4℃ for 6 months and -80℃ for 2 years
PDB rendering based on 1bet.PDB rendering based on 1bet.Available structures:1bet,1btg,1sg1,1www,2ifg
- Antigen Description
- Nerve Growth Factor is the first of a series of neurotrophic factors that were found to influence the growth and differentiation of sympathetic and sensory neurons. It is comprised of alpha, beta, and gamma subunits. The beta subunit is responsible for its growth stimulating activity. The synthesis of NGF in astrocytes is enhanced by various other cytokines: IL-1, TNF-alpha, PDGF and TGF-beta. Human recombinant nerve growth factor is expressed in E. coli.
- growth factor activity, nerve growth factor receptor binding, receptor signaling protein activity
- Beta-NGF; HSAN5; MGC161426; MGC161428; NGFB; Beta-nerve growth factor precursor; beta-nerve growth factor; nerve growth factor, beta polypeptide; nerve growth factor, beta subunit;NGF_HUMAN.
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.