Recombinant Anti-ACVR2A Mab (HOM-19209)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human ACVR2A Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ACVR2A.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Activin receptor type-2A is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ACVR2A gene. ACVR2A is an activin type 2 receptor.
- ATP binding; contributes_to activin binding; activin receptor activity, type II; contributes_to activin-activated receptor activity; coreceptor activity; growth factor binding; inhibin beta-A binding; inhibin beta-B binding; metal ion binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; contributes_to protein binding; protein self-association; protein serine/threonine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein serine/threonine kinase activity; transforming growth factor beta-activated receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein serine/threonine kinase activity;
- ACVR2A; activin A receptor, type IIA; activin A receptor, type II , ACVR2; activin receptor type-2A; ACTRII; ACVR2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.