Recombinant Anti-ADAM28 Mab (HOM-19210)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human ADAM28 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ADAM28.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 28 is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the ADAM28 gene.
- metal ion binding; metalloendopeptidase activity; metallopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; zinc ion binding;
- ADAM28; ADAM metallopeptidase domain 28; a disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 28; disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 28; ADAM23; eMDCII; MDC Lm; MDC Ls; metalloproteinase-like, disintegrin-like, and cysteine-rich protein-L; epididymial metalloproteinase-like, disintegrin-like, and cysteine-rich protein II; MDCL; MDC-L; MDC-Lm; MDC-Ls; ADAM 28; eMDC II;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.