Recombinant Anti-ADRB1 Mab (HOM-19226)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human ADRB1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ADRB1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The beta-1 adrenergic receptor (β1 adrenoreceptor), also known as ADRB1, is a beta-adrenergic receptor, and also denotes the human gene encoding it. It is a G-protein coupled receptor associated with the Gs heterotrimeric G-protein and is expressed predominantly in cardiac tissue.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; PDZ domain binding; alpha-2A adrenergic receptor binding; beta-adrenergic receptor activity; beta1-adrenergic receptor activity; dopamine binding; drug binding; epinephrine binding; norepinephrine binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- ADRB1; adrenergic, beta-1-, receptor; ADRB1R; beta-1 adrenergic receptor; beta-1 adrenoceptor; beta-1 adrenoreceptor; RHR; B1AR; BETA1AR;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.