Recombinant Anti-ASIC1 Mab (HOM-19222)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human ASIC1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ASIC1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Acid-Sensing Ion Channels (ASICs) are neuronal voltage-insensitive cationic channels activated by extracellular protons. ASIC proteins are a subfamily of the ENaC/Deg superfamily of ion channels. To date six proteins of the ASIC family have been identified that arise from four genes, ASIC1, ASIC2, ASIC3, and ASIC4. ASIC1a, 1b and 2a, 2b are splice variants. ASICs are trimeric and can be made up of different combinations of subunits. ASIC2b is non functional on its own but modulates channel activity when participating in heteromultimers. ASIC4 has no known function. All ASICs are expressed in the peripheral nervous system while ASIC1a, 2a, 2b and 4 are expressed in the central nervous system. ASICs are Na+ permeable with ASIC1a showing low Ca++ permeability.
- ligand-gated sodium channel activity;protein binding;
- ASIC; ACCN2; BNaC2
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.