Recombinant Anti-AchR Mab (HOM-19207)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human AchR Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human AchR.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- An acetylcholine receptor (abbreviated AChR) is an integral membrane protein that responds to the binding of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter.
- acetylcholine receptor activity; acetylcholine-activated cation-selective channel activity; cation transmembrane transporter activity; extracellular ligand-gated ion channel activity; ion channel activity; receptor activity;
- CHRNE; cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, epsilon (muscle); cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, epsilon; acetylcholine receptor subunit epsilon; acetylcholine receptor; nicotinic; epsilon (muscle); ACHRE; AchR epsilon subunit; acetylcholine receptor, nicotinic, epsilon (muscle); cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, epsilon polypeptide; CMS1D; CMS1E; CMS2A; FCCMS; SCCMS;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.