Recombinant Anti-Apelin Mab (HOM-19219)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Apelin Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Apelin.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Apelin (also known as APLN) is a peptide that in humans is encoded by the APLN gene. Apelin is the endogenous ligand for the G-protein-coupled APJ receptor that is expressed at the surface of some cell types. It is widely expressed in various organs such as the heart, lung, kidney, liver, adipose tissue, gastrointestinal tract, brain, adrenal glands, endothelium, and human plasma.
- hormone activity; receptor binding;
- APLN; apelin; apelin, AGTRL1 ligand; XNPEP2; AGTRL1 ligand; APJ endogenous ligand; APEL;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.