Recombinant Anti-ApoCIII Mab (HOM-19220)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human ApoCIII Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ApoCIII.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Apolipoprotein C-III also known as apo-CIII is a protein that in humans is encoded by the APOC3 gene. Apo-CIII is a component of very low density lipoprotein (VLDL).
- cholesterol binding; enzyme regulator activity; high-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; lipase inhibitor activity; phospholipid binding;
- APOC3; apolipoprotein C-III; apo-CIII; apoC-III; apolipoprotein C3; HALP2; APOCIII; MGC150353;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.