Recombinant Anti-BST1 Mab (HOM-19232)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human BST1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human BST1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Bone marrow stromal cell antigen-1 is a stromal cell line-derived glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored molecule that facilitates pre-B-cell growth. The deduced amino acid sequence exhibits 33% similarity with CD38. BST1 expression is enhanced in bone marrow stromal cell lines derived from patients with rheumatoid arthritis. The polyclonal B-cell abnormalities in rheumatoid arthritis may be, at least in part, attributed to BST1 overexpression in the stromal cell population. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
- NAD+ nucleosidase activity; hydrolase activity; nucleotide binding;
- BST1; bone marrow stromal cell antigen 1; ADP-ribosyl cyclase 2; ADP ribosyl cyclase 2; CD157; NAD(+) nucleosidase; BST-1; cADPr hydrolase 2; bone marrow stromal antigen 1; cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.