Recombinant Anti-CACNA2D1 Mab (HOM-19239)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CACNA2D1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CACNA2D1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The alpha-2/delta subunit of voltage-dependent calcium channels regulates calcium current density and activation/inactivation kinetics of the calcium channel. Plays an important role in excitation-contraction coupling (By similarity).
- metal ion binding; contributes_to voltage-gated calcium channel activity; voltage-gated ion channel activity;
- CACNA2D1; calcium channel, voltage-dependent, alpha 2/delta subunit 1; CACNA2, CACNL2A, MHS3; voltage-dependent calcium channel subunit alpha-2/delta-1; calcium channel, L type, alpha 2 polypeptide; voltage-gated calcium channel subunit alpha-2/delta-1; dihydropyridine-sensitive L-type, calcium channel alpha-2/delta subunit; CACNA2; CCHL2A; CACNL2A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.