Recombinant Anti-CADM2 Mab (HOM-19241)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CADM2 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CADM2.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a member of the synaptic cell adhesion molecule 1 (SynCAM) family which belongs to the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily. The encoded protein has three Ig-like domains and a cytosolic protein 4.1 binding site near the C-terminus. Proteins belonging to the protein 4.1 family crosslink spectrin and interact with other cytoskeletal proteins. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Feb 2012]
- CADM2; cell adhesion molecule 2; IGSF4D, immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4D; Necl 3; NECL3; nectin like 3; SynCAM2; nectin-like 3; nectin-like protein 3; immunoglobulin superfamily member 4D; immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4D; IGSF4D; Necl-3; synCAM2; MGC104534; MGC138341; MGC138343;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.