Recombinant Anti-CCL4 Mab (HOM-19244)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CCL4 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CCL4.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a mitogen-inducible monokine and is one of the major HIV-suppressive factors
produced by CD8+ T-cells. The encoded protein is secreted and has chemokinetic and inflammatory functions.
(provided by RefSeq, Dec 2012)
- CCR1 chemokine receptor binding; CCR5 chemokine receptor binding; chemokine activity; cytokine activity;
- CCL4; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 4; LAG1, SCYA4, small inducible cytokine A4 (homologous to mouse Mip 1b); C-C motif chemokine 4; Act 2; AT744.1; MIP 1 beta; PAT 744; SIS-gamma; MIP-1-beta(1-69); CC chemokine ligand 4; secreted protein G-26; T-cell activation protein 2; small-inducible cytokine A4; lymphocyte-activation gene 1; G-26 T-lymphocyte-secreted protein; lymphocyte activation gene 1 protein; macrophage inflammatory protein 1-beta; small inducible cytokine A4 (homologous to mouse Mip-1b); ACT2; G-26; HC21; LAG1; LAG-1; MIP1B; SCYA2; SCYA4; MIP1B1; MIP-1-beta; MGC104418; MGC126025; MGC126026;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.