Recombinant Anti-CD3G Mab (HOM-19248)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CD3G Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD3G.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- In immunology, the CD3 (cluster of differentiation 3) T-cell co-receptor is a protein complex and is composed of four distinct chains. In mammals, the complex contains a CD3γ chain, a CD3δ chain, and two CD3ε chains. These chains associate with a molecule known as the T-cell receptor (TCR) and the ζ-chain to generate an activation signal in T lymphocytes. The TCR, ζ-chain, and CD3 molecules together comprise the TCR complex.
- T cell receptor binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling complex scaffold activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD3G; CD3g molecule, gamma (CD3-TCR complex); CD3g antigen, gamma polypeptide (TiT3 complex); T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 gamma chain; T-cell receptor T3 gamma chain; CD3g molecule, epsilon (CD3-TCR complex); T-cell antigen receptor complex, gamma subunit of T3; T3G; CD3-GAMMA; FLJ17620; FLJ17664; FLJ79544; FLJ94613; MGC138597;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.