Recombinant Anti-CD40LG Mab (HOM-19249)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CD40LG Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD40LG.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- CD154, also called CD40 ligand or CD40L, is a protein that is primarily expressed on activated T cells and is a member of the TNF superfamily of molecules. It binds to CD40 on antigen-presenting cells (APC), which leads to many effects depending on the target cell type. In total CD40L has three binding partners: CD40, α5β1 integrin and αIIbβ3. CD154 acts as a costimulatory molecule and is particularly important on a subset of T cells called T follicular helper cells (TFH cells). On TFH cells, CD154 promotes B cell maturation and function by engaging CD40 on the B cell surface and therefore facilitating cell-cell communication. A defect in this gene results in an inability to undergo immunoglobulin class switching and is associated with hyper IgM syndrome. Absence of CD154 also stops the formation of germinal centers and therefore prohibiting antibody affinity maturation, an important process in the adaptive immune system.
- CD40 receptor binding; cytokine activity; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- CD40LG; CD40 ligand; HIGM1, IMD3, TNFSF5, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 5 (hyper IgM syndrome); CD40 antigen ligand; CD40L; CD154; gp39; hCD40L; hyper IgM syndrome; T B cell activating molecule; TNF related activation protein; TRAP; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 5; CD40-L; T-cell antigen Gp39; T-B cell-activating molecule; TNF-related activation protein; IGM; IMD3; HIGM1; T-BAM; TNFSF5;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.