Recombinant Anti-CD69 Mab (HOM-19250)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CD69 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD69.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- CD69 (Cluster of Differentiation 69) is a human transmembrane C-Type lectin protein encoded by the CD69 gene.
- binding; sugar binding; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- CD69; CD69 molecule; CD69 antigen (p60, early T cell activation antigen); early activation antigen CD69; CLEC2C; leukocyte surface antigen Leu-23; early T-cell activation antigen p60; early lymphocyte activation antigen; activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69); C-type lectin domain family 2, member C; CD69 antigen (p60, early T-cell activation antigen); AIM; EA1; MLR-3; GP32/28; BL-AC/P26;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.