Recombinant Anti-CD84 Mab (HOM-19251)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CD84 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CD84.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- CD84 (Cluster of Differentiation 84) is a human protein encoded by the CD84 gene. Members of the CD2 (see MIM 186990) subgroup of the Ig superfamily, such as CD84, have similar patterns of conserved disulfide bonds and function in adhesion interactions between T lymphocytes and accessory cells.[supplied by OMIM]
- receptor activity;
- CD84; CD84 molecule; CD84 antigen (leukocyte antigen) , CD84 molecule; SLAM family member 5; hCD84; mCD84; SLAMF5; hly9-beta; leukocyte antigen CD84; cell surface antigen MAX.3; CD84 antigen (leukocyte antigen); leucocyte differentiation antigen CD84; leukocyte differentiation antigen CD84; signaling lymphocytic activation molecule 5; LY9B; DKFZp781E2378;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.