Recombinant Anti-CDH11 Mab (HOM-19240)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CDH11 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CDH11.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Cadherin-11 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CDH11 gene. This gene encodes a type II classical cadherin from the cadherin superfamily, integral membrane proteins that mediate calcium-dependent cell-cell adhesion. Mature cadherin proteins are composed of a large N-terminal extracellular domain, a single membrane-spanning domain, and a small, highly conserved C-terminal cytoplasmic domain. Type II (atypical) cadherins are defined based on their lack of a HAV cell adhesion recognition sequence specific to type I cadherins. Expression of this particular cadherin in osteoblastic cell lines, and its upregulation during differentiation, suggests a specific function in bone development and maintenance. The mammalian CDH-11 homologues are termed calsyntenin.
- calcium ion binding;
- CDH11; cadherin 11, type 2, OB-cadherin (osteoblast); cadherin-11; CAD11; OB; OB Cadherin; CDHOB; OSF-4;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.