Recombinant Anti-CFB Mab (HOM-19265)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CFB Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CFB.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Complement factor B is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CFB gene. This gene encodes complement factor B, a component of the alternative pathway of complement activation. Factor B circulates in the blood as a single chain polypeptide. Upon activation of the alternative pathway, it is cleaved by complement factor D yielding the noncatalytic chain Ba and the catalytic subunit Bb. The active subunit Bb is a serine protease that associates with C3b to form the alternative pathway C3 convertase. Bb is involved in the proliferation of preactivated B lymphocytes, while Ba inhibits their proliferation. This gene localizes to the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class III region on chromosome 6. This cluster includes several genes involved in regulation of the immune reaction. The polyadenylation site of this gene is 421 bp from the 5' end of the gene for complement component 2.
- complement binding; peptidase activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity;
- CFB; complement factor B; B factor, properdin , BF, BFD; H2 Bf; C3 proactivator; C3/C5 convertase; C3 proaccelerator; properdin factor B; B-factor, properdin; glycine-rich beta glycoprotein; glycine-rich beta-glycoprotein; BF; FB; BFD; GBG; CFAB; PBF2; AHUS4; FBI12; H2-Bf; FLJ54899;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.