Recombinant Anti-CLEC7A Mab (HOM-19271)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CLEC7A Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CLEC7A.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- C-type lectin domain family 7 member A/Dectin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CLEC7A gene. This gene encodes a member of the C-type lectin/C-type lectin-like domain (CTL/CTLD) superfamily. The encoded glycoprotein is a small type II membrane receptor with an extracellular C-type lectin-like domain fold and a cytoplasmic domain with an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif. It functions as a pattern-recognition receptor that recognizes a variety of beta-1, 3-linked and beta-1, 6-linked glucans from fungi and plants, and in this way plays a role in innate immune response. Expression is found on myeloid Dendritic cells, monocytes, macrophages and B cells. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized. This gene is closely linked to other CTL/CTLD superfamily members on chromosome 12p13 in the natural killer gene complex region.
- (1->3)-beta-D-glucan binding; MHC protein binding; binding; metal ion binding; opsonin binding; pattern recognition receptor activity; sugar binding; sugar binding;
- CLEC7A; C-type lectin domain family 7, member A; C type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 12 , CLECSF12; C-type lectin domain family 7 member A; dectin 1; hDectin 1; dectin-1; beta-glucan receptor; lectin-like receptor 1; DC-associated C-type lectin 1; C-type lectin superfamily member 12; dendritic cell-associated C-type lectin 1; dendritic cell-associated C-type lectin-1; C-type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate-recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 12; BGR; CANDF4; DECTIN1; CLECSF12;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.