Recombinant Anti-CLU Mab (HOM-19262)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human CLU Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human CLU.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Clusterin (apolipoprotein J) is a 75 - 80 kDa disulfide-linked heterodimeric protein associated with the clearance of cellular debris and apoptosis. In humans, clusterin is encoded by the CLU gene.
- NOT ATPase activity; misfolded protein binding; misfolded protein binding; protein binding; ubiquitin protein ligase binding;
- CLU; clusterin; APOJ, CLI, clusterin (complement lysis inhibitor, SP 40, 40, sulfated glycoprotein 2, testosterone repressed prostate message 2, apolipoprotein J); apolipoprotein J; complement lysis inhibitor; KUB1; SGP 2; SP 40; sulfated glycoprotein 2; testosterone repressed prostate message 2; TRPM 2; ku70-binding protein 1; aging-associated protein 4; complement cytolysis inhibitor; complement-associated protein SP-40, 40; testosterone-repressed prostate message 2; CLI; AAG4; APOJ; SGP2; APO-J; SGP-2; SP-40; TRPM2; TRPM-2; NA1/NA2; MGC24903;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.