Recombinant Anti-COL1A1 Mab (HOM-19264)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human COL1A1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human COL1A1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Collagen /ˈkɒlədʒɨn/ is the main structural protein of the various connective tissues in animals. As the main component of connective tissue, it is the most abundant protein in mammals, making up from 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content.
- extracellular matrix structural constituent; identical protein binding; platelet-derived growth factor binding; protein binding;
- COL1A1; collagen, type I, alpha 1; collagen alpha-1(I) chain; OI4; alpha-1 type I collagen; pro-alpha-1 collagen type 1; collagen alpha 1 chain type I; collagen alpha-1(I) chain preproprotein; collagen of skin, tendon and bone, alpha-1 chain;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.