Recombinant Anti-DSG1 Mab (HOM-19273)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human DSG1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human DSG1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Desmoglein-1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the DSG1 gene.
- calcium ion binding; gamma-catenin binding; toxin binding;
- DSG1; desmoglein 1; DSG; desmoglein-1; CDHF4; DGI; cadherin family member 4; desmosomal glycoprotein 1; pemphigus foliaceus antigen; DG1; PPKS1; SPPK1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.