Recombinant Anti-EMR1 Mab (HOM-19278)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human EMR1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human EMR1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The EGF module-containing Mucin-like hormone Receptors (EMRs) are closely related subgroup of G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs). These receptors have a unique hybrid structure in which an extracellular epidermal growth factor (EGF)-like domain is fused to a GPCR domain through a mucin-like stalk. There are four variants of EMR labeled 1-4, each encoded by a separate gene. These receptors are predominately expressed in cells of the immune system and bind ligands such as CD55.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; calcium ion binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- EMR1; egf-like module containing, mucin-like, hormone receptor-like 1; egf like module containing, mucin like, hormone receptor like sequence 1 , TM7LN3; EGF-like module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor-like 1; EMR1 hormone receptor; EGF-like module receptor 1; egf-like module containing, mucin-like, hormone receptor-like sequence 1; TM7LN3;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.