Recombinant Anti-ESR1 Mab (HOM-19283)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human ESR1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ESR1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Endothelin receptor subtype B mediates synthesis of nitric oxide by cultured bovine endothelial cells.
- DNA binding; beta-catenin binding; chromatin binding; core promoter sequence-specific DNA binding; enzyme binding; enzyme binding; estrogen receptor activity; estrogen receptor activity; estrogen response element binding; hormone binding; identical protein binding; ligand-activated sequence-specific DNA binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity; metal ion binding; nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity; protein binding; protein complex binding; receptor activity; sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; steroid binding; steroid hormone receptor activity; steroid hormone receptor activity; transcription factor binding; type 1 metabotropic glutamate receptor binding; zinc ion binding;
- ESR1; estrogen receptor 1; ESR; estrogen receptor; Era; NR3A1; ER-alpha; estradiol receptor; estrogen nuclear receptor alpha; estrogen receptor alpha delta 4 +49 isoform; nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 1; estrogen receptor alpha 3*, 4, 5, 6, 7*/822 isoform; estrogen receptor alpha delta 4*, 5, 6, 7*/654 isoform; estrogen receptor alpha delta 4*, 5, 6, 7, 8*/901 isoform; estrogen receptor alpha delta 3*, 4, 5, 6, 7*/819-2 isoform; estrogen receptor alpha delta 3*, 4, 5, 6, 7*, 8*/941 isoform; ER; ESRA; DKFZp686N23123;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.