Recombinant Anti-EphA7 Mab (HOM-19280)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human EphA7 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human EphA7.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Ephrin type-A receptor 7 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the EPHA7 gene. This gene belongs to the ephrin receptor subfamily of the protein-tyrosine kinase family. EPH and EPH-related receptors have been implicated in mediating developmental events, particularly in the nervous system. Receptors in the EPH subfamily typically have a single kinase domain and an extracellular region containing a Cys-rich domain and 2 fibronectin type III repeats. The ephrin receptors are divided into 2 groups based on the similarity of their extracellular domain sequences and their affinities for binding ephrin-A and ephrin-B ligands.
- ATP binding; GPI-linked ephrin receptor activity; axon guidance receptor activity; chemorepellent activity; ephrin receptor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- EPHA7; EPH receptor A7; EphA7; ephrin type-A receptor 7; Hek11; EK11; EHK-3; EPH-like kinase 11; EPH homology kinase 3; Eph homology kinase-3; receptor protein-tyrosine kinase HEK11; tyrosine-protein kinase receptor EHK-3; EHK3; HEK11;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.