Recombinant Anti-Fzd2 Mab (HOM-19297)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Fzd2 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Fzd2.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- This intronless gene is a member of the frizzled gene family. Members of this family encode seven-transmembrane
domain proteins that are receptors for the wingless type MMTV integration site family of signaling proteins. This
gene encodes a protein that is coupled to the beta-catenin canonical signaling pathway. Competition between the
wingless-type MMTV integration site family, member 3A and wingless-type MMTV integration site family, member 5A
gene products for binding of this protein is thought to regulate the beta-catenin-dependent and -independent
pathways. (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2010)
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; PDZ domain binding; Wnt-activated receptor activity; Wnt-protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- FZD2; frizzled family receptor 2; frizzled (Drosophila) homolog 2 , frizzled 2, seven transmembrane spanning receptor , frizzled homolog 2 (Drosophila); frizzled-2; frizzled homolog 2; frizzled 2, seven transmembrane spanning receptor; Fz2; fz-2; fzE2; hFz2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.