Recombinant Anti-G-CSF Mab (HOM-19301)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human G-CSF Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human G-CSF.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF or GCSF), also known as colony-stimulating factor 3 (CSF 3), is a glycoprotein that stimulates the bone marrow to produce granulocytes and stem cells and release them into the bloodstream. Functionally, it is a cytokine and hormone, a type of colony-stimulating factor, and is produced by a number of different tissues. The pharmaceutical analogs of naturally occurring G-CSF are called filgrastim and lenograstim.
- cytokine receptor activity; receptor activity;
- CSF3R; colony stimulating factor 3 receptor (granulocyte); CD114; granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor; GCSFR; G-CSF-R; CD114 antigen; G-CSF receptor;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.