Recombinant Anti-GIPr Mab (HOM-19304)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human GIPr Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human GIPr.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) is a peptide hormone that is released postprandially from the small intestine and acts in concert with glucagon-like peptide (GLP)-1 to potentiate glucose-induced insulin secretion from the pancreatic β-cell.
- gastric inhibitory peptide receptor activity; peptide hormone binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- GIPR; gastric inhibitory polypeptide receptor; GIP-R; glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide receptor; PGQTL2; MGC126722;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.