Recombinant Anti-GLG1 Mab (HOM-19255)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human GLG1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human GLG1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- E-selectin, also known as CD62 antigen-like family member E (CD62E), endothelial-leukocyte adhesion molecule 1 (ELAM-1), or leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2 (LECAM2), is a cell adhesion molecule expressed only on endothelial cells activated by cytokines. Like other selectins, it plays an important part in inflammation. In humans, E-selectin is encoded by the SELE gene.
- fibroblast growth factor 2 binding; receptor binding;
- GLG1; golgi glycoprotein 1; golgi apparatus protein 1; Golgi apparatus protein 1; CFR 1; ESL 1; MG 160; E-selectin ligand 1; golgi sialoglycoprotein MG-160; cysteine-rich fibroblast growth factor receptor; CFR-1; ESL-1; MG160; MG-160; FLJ23319; FLJ23967; FLJ32797; DKFZp686L08213;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.