Recombinant Anti-GPR49 Mab (HOM-19313)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human GPR49 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human GPR49.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Leucine-rich repeat-containing G-protein coupled receptor 5 (LGR5) also known as G-protein coupled receptor 49 (GPR49) or G-protein coupled receptor 67 (GPR67) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the LGR5 gene. It is a member of GPCR class A orphan receptor proteins. LGR5 is expressed across a diverse range of tissue such as in the muscle, placenta, spinal cord and brain and particularly as a biomarker of adult stem cells in certain tissues.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; protein-hormone receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- LGR5; leucine-rich repeat containing G protein-coupled receptor 5; G protein coupled receptor 49 , GPR49, GPR67, leucine rich repeat containing G protein coupled receptor 5; leucine-rich repeat-containing G-protein coupled receptor 5; FEX; HG38; G-protein coupled receptor 49; G-protein coupled receptor 67; G-protein coupled receptor HG38; orphan G protein-coupled receptor HG38; leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 5; GPR49; GPR67; GRP49; MGC117008;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.