Recombinant Anti-GRP94 Mab (HOM-19316)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human GRP94 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human GRP94.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Glucose-regulated protein is a protein in the endoplasmic reticulum in the cell.
- ATP binding; RNA binding; calcium ion binding; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein phosphatase binding; unfolded protein binding; virion binding;
- HSP90B1; heat shock protein 90kDa beta (Grp94), member 1; TRA1, tumor rejection antigen (gp96) 1; endoplasmin; GP96; GRP94; GRP-94; gp96 homolog; tumor rejection antigen 1; 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein; Tumor rejection antigen-1 (gp96); tumor rejection antigen (gp96) 1; glucose regulated protein, 94 kDa; endothelial cell (HBMEC) glycoprotein; heat shock protein 90 kDa beta member 1; ECGP; TRA1;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.