Recombinant Anti-GnRH Receptor Mab (HOM-19311)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human GnRH Receptor Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human GnRH Receptor.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor (GNRHR), also known as the luteinizing hormone releasing hormone receptor (LHRHR), is a member of the seven-transmembrane, G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) family. It is expressed on the surface of pituitary gonadotrope cells as well as lymphocytes, breast, ovary, and prostate.
- gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor activity; growth hormone-releasing hormone receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- GNRHR; gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor; GRHR; LHRHR; gnRH-R; gnRH receptor; luliberin receptor; type I GnRH receptor; leutinizing-releasing hormone receptor; leutinizing hormone releasing horomone receptor; gonadotropin-releasing hormone (type 1) receptor 1; LRHR; GNRHR1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.