Recombinant Anti-HIST1H1A Mab (HOM-19272)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human HIST1H1A Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human HIST1H1A.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Histone H1 is one of the five main histone protein families which are components of chromatin in eukaryotic cells. Though highly conserved, it is nevertheless the most variable histone in sequence across species.
- HIST1H1A; histone cluster 1, H1a; H1 histone family, member 1 , H1F1, histone 1, H1a; histone H1.1; H1.1; H1a; histone 1, H1a; H1 histone family, member 1; H1A; H1F1; HIST1; MGC126642; MGC138345;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.