Recombinant Anti-HSP65 Mab (HOM-19332)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human HSP65 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human HSP65.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Heat shock proteins (HSP) are a group of proteins induced by heat shock. The most prominent members of this group are a class of functionally related proteins involved in the folding and unfolding of other proteins. Their expression is increased when cells are exposed to elevated temperatures or other stress. This increase in expression is transcriptionally regulated. The dramatic upregulation of the heat shock proteins is a key part of the heat shock response and is induced primarily by heat shock factor (HSF). HSPs are found in virtually all living organisms, from bacteria to humans.
- ATP binding; ATPase activity; DNA replication origin binding; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; nucleotide binding; p53 binding; protein binding; single-stranded DNA binding; unfolded protein binding; unfolded protein binding;
- HSPD1; heat shock 60kDa protein 1 (chaperonin); heat shock 60kD protein 1 (chaperonin) , spastic paraplegia 13 (autosomal dominant) , SPG13; 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial; GROEL; HSP60; chaperonin 60; 60 kDa chaperonin; heat shock protein 65; P60 lymphocyte protein; mitochondrial matrix protein P1; short heat shock protein 60 Hsp60s1; HLD4; CPN60; HSP65; SPG13; HSP-60; HuCHA60;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.