Recombinant Anti-Hemojuvelin Mab (HOM-19322)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Hemojuvelin Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Hemojuvelin.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Hemojuvelin (HJV/RGMc/HFE2) is a membrane-bound and soluble protein in mammals that is responsible for the iron overload condition known as juvenile hemochromatosis in humans, a severe form of hemochromatosis. In humans, the hemojuvelin protein is encoded by the HFE2 gene. HJV is also called RGMc, a member of a three gene family (in vertebrates) called the repulsive guidance molecules. Both RGMa and RGMb are found in the nervous system while RGMc is found in skeletal muscle and the liver.
- HFE2; hemochromatosis type 2 (juvenile); hemojuvelin; haemojuvelin; HFE2A; HJV; JH; repulsive guidance molecule c; RGMC; RGM domain family member C; hemochromatosis type 2 protein; MGC23953;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.