Recombinant Anti-Hepsin Mab (HOM-19324)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Hepsin Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Hepsin.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Serine protease hepsin is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the HPN gene. Hepsin is a cell surface serine protease.
- calcium-activated potassium channel activity; peptidase activity; protein binding; scavenger receptor activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity; serine-type exopeptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity;
- HPN; hepsin; serine protease hepsin; TMPRSS1; transmembrane protease; serine 1; transmembrane protease serine 1; transmembrane protease, serine 1; serine protease hepsin catalytic chain; serine protease hepsin non-catalytic chain;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.