Recombinant Anti-Histone H1 Mab (HOM-19325)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human Histone H1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human Histone H1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- In biology, histones are highly alkaline proteins found in eukaryotic cell nuclei that package and order the DNA into structural units called nucleosomes. They are the chief protein components of chromatin, acting as spools around which DNA winds, and play a role in gene regulation. Without histones, the unwound DNA in chromosomes would be very long (a length to width ratio of more than 10 million to 1 in human DNA). For example, each human cell has about 1.8 meters of DNA, but wound on the histones it has about 90 micrometers (0.09 mm) of chromatin, which, when duplicated and condensed during mitosis, result in about 120 micrometers of chromosomes.
- H1F0; H1 histone family, member 0; H1FV; histone H1.0; H1.0; H1(0); H1 0; H10; histone H1; histone H1(0); H1.0, H1(0), H1-0; MGC5241;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.