Recombinant Anti-IGF-2 Mab (HOM-19339)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IGF-2 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IGF-2.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-2) is one of three protein hormones that share structural similarity to insulin. The MeSH definition reads: "A well-characterized neutral peptide believed to be secreted by the liver and to circulate in the blood. It has growth-regulating, insulin-like and mitogenic activities. The growth factor has a major, but not absolute, dependence on somatotropin. It is believed to be a major fetal growth factor in contrast to Insulin-like growth factor 1, which is a major growth factor in adults".
- growth factor activity; hormone activity; insulin receptor binding; insulin-like growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein serine/threonine kinase activator activity; receptor activator activity;
- IGF2; insulin-like growth factor 2 (somatomedin A); C11orf43, chromosome 11 open reading frame 43; insulin-like growth factor II; FLJ44734; somatomedin-A; insulin-like growth factor type 2; IGF-II; PP9974; C11orf43; FLJ22066;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.