Recombinant Anti-IL-12 Mab (HOM-19341)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IL-12 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL-12.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 12 (IL-12) is an interleukin that is naturally produced by dendritic cells, macrophages and human B-lymphoblastoid cells (NC-37) in response to antigenic stimulation.
- contributes_to cytokine activity; contributes_to cytokine activity; contributes_to growth factor activity; contributes_to growth factor activity; interleukin-12 beta subunit binding; interleukin-12 receptor binding; interleukin-27 binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity;
- IL12A; interleukin 12A (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35); NKSF1; interleukin-12 subunit alpha; CLMF; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1; p35; IL 12; subunit p35; IL 12A; IL35 subunit; interleukin 12; interleukin 12 alpha chain; natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1; 35 kD subunit; NF cell stimulatory factor chain 1; NFSK; CLMF p35; IL-12 subunit p35; IL-12, subunit p35; interleukin 12, p35; interleukin-12 alpha chain; NK cell stimulatory factor chain 1; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit; natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, 35 kD subunit; P35; IL-12A;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.