Recombinant Anti-IL-17BR Mab (HOM-19344)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IL-17BR Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL-17BR.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- IL-17A, members of the IL-17 family include IL-17B, IL-17C, IL-17D, IL-17E (also called IL-25), and IL-17F. All members of the IL-17 family have a similar protein structure, with four highly conserved cysteine residues critical to their 3-dimensional shape, yet they have no sequence similarity to any other known cytokines. Phylogenetic analysis reveals that among IL-17 family members, the IL-17F isoforms 1 and 2 (ML-1) have the highest homology to IL-17A (sharing 55 and 40% amino acid identity to IL-17A respectively), followed by IL-17B (29%), IL-17D (25%), IL-17C (23%), and IL-17E being most distantly related to IL-17A (17%). These cytokines are all well conserved in mammals, with as much as 62–88% of amino acids conserved between the human and mouse homologs.
- cytokine receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL17RB; interleukin 17 receptor B; IL17BR, interleukin 17B receptor; interleukin-17 receptor B; CRL4; EVI27; IL17RH1; IL-17RB; IL-17Rh1; IL-17B receptor; IL-17 receptor B; cytokine receptor CRL4; IL-17 receptor homolog 1; cytokine receptor-like 4; interleukin 17B receptor; interleukin-17B receptor; interleukin 17 receptor homolog 1; IL17BR; MGC5245;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.