Recombinant Anti-IL-1R Mab (HOM-19347)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IL-1R Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL-1R.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin-1 receptor (IL-1R) is a cytokine receptor which binds interleukin 1. Two forms of the receptor exist. The type I receptor is primarily responsible for transmitting the inflammatory effects of interleukin-1 (IL-1) while type II receptors may act as a suppressor of IL-1 activity by competing for IL-1 binding. Also opposing the effects of IL-1 is the IL-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1RA). The IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP) is a transmembrane protein that interacts with IL-1R and is required for IL-1 signal transduction.
- interleukin-1 receptor activity; interleukin-1, Type I, activating receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protease binding; protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- IL1R1; interleukin 1 receptor, type I; IL1R, IL1RA; interleukin-1 receptor type 1; CD121A; D2S1473; IL-1R-1; IL-1RT1; IL-1RT-1; antigen CD121a; interleukin receptor 1; interleukin-1 receptor alpha; interleukin-1 receptor type I; CD121 antigen-like family member A; interleukin 1 receptor alpha, type I; P80; IL1R; IL1RA; IL-1R-alpha;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.