Recombinant Anti-IL-2 Mab (HOM-19349)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IL-2 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL-2.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 2 (IL-2) is an interleukin, a type of cytokine signaling molecule in the immune system. It is a protein that regulates the activities of white blood cells (leukocytes, often lymphocytes) that are responsible for immunity. IL-2 is part of the body's natural response to microbial infection, and in discriminating between foreign ("non-self") and "self". IL-2 mediates its effects by binding to IL-2 receptors, which are expressed by lymphocytes.
- carbohydrate binding; cytokine activity; glycosphingolipid binding; growth factor activity; interleukin-2 receptor binding; interleukin-2 receptor binding; kappa-type opioid receptor binding; kinase activator activity;
- IL2; interleukin 2; interleukin-2; IL 2; T cell growth factor; TCGF; aldesleukin; involved in regulation of T-cell clonal expansion; IL-2; lymphokine;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.