Recombinant Anti-IL-21R Mab (HOM-19352)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IL-21R Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL-21R.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 21 receptor is a type I cytokine receptor. IL21R is its human gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine receptor for interleukin 21 (IL21). It belongs to the type I cytokine receptors, and has been shown to form a heterodimeric receptor complex with the common gamma-chain, a receptor subunit also shared by the receptors for interleukin 2 (IL2), interleukin 7 (IL7) and interleukin 15 (IL15). This receptor transduces the growth promoting signal of IL21, and is important for the proliferation and differentiation of T cells, B cells, and natural killer (NK) cells. The ligand binding of this receptor leads to the activation of multiple downstream signaling molecules, including JAK1, JAK3, STAT1, and STAT3. Knockout studies of a similar gene in mouse suggest a role for this gene in regulating immunoglobulin production. Three alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been described.
- interleukin-21 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL21R; interleukin 21 receptor; interleukin-21 receptor; CD360; IL-21R; IL-21 receptor; novel interleukin receptor; NILR; MGC10967;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.