Recombinant Anti-IL-34 Mab (HOM-19357)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IL-34 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IL-34.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin-34, or IL-34 is a protein belonging to a group of cytokines called interleukins. It was originally identified in humans, by large scale screening of secreted proteins; chimpanzee, murine, rat and chicken IL-34 orthologs have also been found. The protein is composed of 241 amino acids, 39 kilodaltons in mass, and forms homodimers. IL-34 increases growth or survival of immune cells known as monocytes; it elicits its activity by binding the Colony stimulating factor 1 receptor. Messenger RNA (mRNA) expression of human IL-34 is most abundant in spleen but occurs in several other tissues: thymus, liver, small intestine, colon, prostate gland, lung, heart, brain, kidney, testes, and ovary. The discovery of IL-34 protein in the red pulp of the spleen suggests involvement in growth and development of myeloid cells, consistent with its activity on monocytes.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor binding;
- IL34; interleukin 34; C16orf77, chromosome 16 open reading frame 77; interleukin-34; IL 34; MGC34647; IL-34; C16orf77;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.