Recombinant Anti-ILT7 Mab (HOM-19364)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human ILT7 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ILT7.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- The immunoglobulin-like transcript (ILT) 7 is a surface molecule selectively expressed by human plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs).
- receptor activity;
- LILRA4; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily A (with TM domain), member 4; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily A member 4; CD85g; ILT7; ILT-7; immunoglobulin-like transcript 7; CD85 antigen-like family member G; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily A (without TM domain), member 4; MGC129597; MGC129598;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.