Recombinant Anti-ING4 Mab (HOM-19365)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human ING4 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human ING4.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- ING4 belongs to family of highly homologous five members containing PHD domain and has been identified through a computational sequence homology search for expressed tag clones with a PHD finger motif (Shiseki et al., 2003). ING4 gene is located on chromosome 12p13.31 and consists of eight exons encoding a 29-kDa protein expressed in multiple human tissues.
- metal ion binding; methylated histone residue binding; protein binding; transcription coactivator activity; zinc ion binding;
- ING4; inhibitor of growth family, member 4; inhibitor of growth protein 4; my036; p29ING4; brain my036 protein; candidate tumor suppressor p33 ING1 homolog; MGC12557;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.