Recombinant Anti-IgSF4 Mab (HOM-19340)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human IgSF4 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human IgSF4.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Immunoglobulin superfamily member 4 (IGSF4) is a known ligand of CRTAM, a receptor expressed in activated NKT and CD8(+) T cells, but its function in T cell immunity has not been elucidated.
- PDZ domain binding; protein C-terminus binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor binding; receptor binding;
- CADM1; cell adhesion molecule 1; IGSF4, immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4 , TSLC1, tumor suppressor in lung cancer 1; BL2; IGSF4A; Necl 2; NECL2; nectin like 2; RA175; ST17; SYNCAM; SYNCAM1; TSLC-1; nectin-like 2; nectin-like protein 2; truncated CADM1 protein; TSLC1/Nectin-like 2/IGSF4; synaptic cell adhesion molecule; tumor suppressor in lung cancer 1; immunoglobulin superfamily member 4; immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4; spermatogenic immunoglobulin superfamily; immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4D variant 2; IGSF4; TSLC1; Necl-2; sgIGSF; sTSLC-1; synCAM1; MGC51880; MGC149785; DKFZp686F1789;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.