Recombinant Anti-LINGO-1 Mab (HOM-19388)
|Recombinant Human Anti-Human LINGO-1 Monoclonal Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant humanized antibody expressed in CHO binding to human LINGO-1.
- ELISA, WB, IHC, FCM, IP, IF. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Molecular Weight
- 145.41 kDa
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20 °C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the antibody into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at - 20°C and are stable for six months at 4 °C.
- Antigen Description
- Leucine rich repeat and Ig domain containing 1 also known as LINGO-1 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the LINGO1 gene.
- epidermal growth factor receptor binding;
- LINGO1; leucine rich repeat and Ig domain containing 1; leucine rich repeat neuronal 6A , LRRN6A; leucine-rich repeat and immunoglobulin-like domain-containing nogo receptor-interacting protein 1; FLJ14594; LERN1; leucine rich repeat neuronal 6A; leucine-rich repeat neuronal protein 1; leucine-rich repeat neuronal protein 6A; leucine-rich repeat and immunoglobilin domain-containing protein 1; LRRN6A; UNQ201; MGC17422;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.